AAC blocks plant
AAC block,autoclaved aerated concrete block
1. light weight.
2. keep temperature, heat resistant, sound insulation, and fireproof.
1.It is a new type building materials-light weight concrete block. Our company is one of the biggest factories which produces full set of AAC production line.
2.We are not only supply AAC equipment, but also can design for AAC plant of yearly capacity of 20000/40000/ 50000/100000/150000/200000/300000m³, including design, site planning, equipments installation, technical instruction, workers training etc, and can also design and manufacture according to customers' requirements.
1.Light weight, heat resistant, sound insulation, high strength, fireproof and so on.
2.In addition, the raw materials of AAC blocks are abundant. Especially, it can not only make use of industrial waste
residue, improve environmental pollution, and protect tillable field, but also create favorable social and economic
benefits to take fly ash as the raw material of AAC block and brick.
3.It is the perfect wall filling material to replace the traditional solid clay brick.
Process: Raw material processing →Batching and pouring →Precuring and cuttting →Autoclave curing
1. The raw material is stored in the material storage bin, after the automatic batching then enter into the pouring mixer.
2. Pouring and entering into the mould after mixing evenly.
3. After precuring a certain temperature for a period of time, the base body reach a certain of hardness, the mould and base body are hung to the cutting machine by the sling. The sling is fulfill the following functions:
1)Titling the mould 90°in the air(one side plate of the mould become the bottom to support the base body ubtil the finished product is steamed).
2)Hanged to the cart or the cutting support to open mould or demoulding.
3)The demoulded frame and returned side plate shall be reorganized into the mould and shall be ready for next pouring after cleaning and oil spraying.
4. The base body then be cutted on the cutting machine in six sides:
1)The base body carries on the side and cuts and mills the trough vertically.
2)Then carry on the vertical level to cut.
3)Cut horizontally finally.
5. The base body which is cut and the bottom are hanged to the steam-pushing car by the semi-product sling, then fed into the autoclave in group to be steamed under high temperature.
6. After a period of steaming, then leave the autoclave and is hanged by the sling. The hardening plates arereturned.
Production field picture