- Brick making machine
- qty10-15 automatic brick m...
- qty6-15 automatic brick ma...
- 4-25 auto brick machine
- 3-25 auto brick machine
- 4-40 vibration brick machi...
- 4-35 manual brick machine
- 4-45movable brick machine
- Fly ash brick machine
- Cement bricks machine
- Paving bricks machine
- Clay bricks machine
- Clay brick extruder
- Clay Interlocking brick ma...
- AAC block line
- AAC blocks plant
- light weight blocks(AAC bl...
- Autoclave curing unit
- Raw material process
- Batching and pouring
- Curing and cuttting
- aac block cutting machine
- autoclave for aac plant
- steam boiler
- Hydraulic brick machine
- 500T hydraulic press brick...
- 630T hydraulic press brick...
- 1100T hydraulic press bric...
- steam curing brick machine
- high pressure brick machine
- calcium silicate brick mac...
- Fly ash brick autoclave cu...
- brick machine flow chart
There are two kinds of brick making technology for lime-sand (fly ash) steam autoclave bricks:
1、lime-sand autoclave brick and fly ash brick：which raw material(lime, fly ash, slag, tailings sand etc.) contains SiO2 as material. After mixed with lime and water, compaction forming through high pressure steam curing process .Possessing of the good qualities on high strength, stable performance, neat appearance, convenient construction etc.
2、sand aerated brick and fly ash aerated brick: aerated concrete is with siliceous material (lime and cement ) as raw material, after raw material pouring, foaming expansion, cutting curing and other manufacturing process, to make a new type building material which is light-weight and thermal insulation.
Pictures of lime-sand bricks and fly ash autoclaved bricks:
some specifications of aerated concrete blocks as follow: